If a rough clean is requested by the builder, it shall include but not be limited to the following.
(1) Remove any or all trash, dirt, and debris from the exterior of the unit and dispose of as directed by team manager.
(2) Clean all tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks and appliances. Remove any and all temporary protection and labels not required to remain.
(3) Clean all kitchen countertops and vanity tops. Clean out all kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets.
(4) Scrape and wash the inside and outside surfaces (If reachable) of all windows and sliding glass doors. We always keep in mind that do not scrape windows or scratch panels/frames.
(5) Clean all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks. Vacuum tracks as required, giving special attention to windows and tracks above stairways.
(6) Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
(7) Clean all water heaters.
(8) Clean water washing machine/dryer area.
(9) Other cleaning required by site manager.
The final clean prepares for the initial inspection by the Owner, such that the owner could, if he so desired, take possession of, and occupy the unit upon completion of this initial inspection.
Angel cleaning offers complete construction cleaning services. The following is a general checklist of our final clean specifications. Please note, we recognize each project is unique and may require alterations or deviations from this list.
(1) Remove any or all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of as directed by the site manager.
(2) Clean and polish kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, and vanity tops. Vacuum the inside of all cabinets, as required to remove dirt and debris. Polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel sinks using oil polish.
(3) Clean and shine the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
(4) Clean and shine all plumbing fixtures and related trim to a sanitary condition. Clean and shine all medicine cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories.
(5) Clean and shine all electrical fixtures and trim.
(6) Clean and shine all appliances. Remove all packing materials, temporary labels, and operating and maintenance manuals. Place in kitchen drawers as directed.
(7) Clean all wood base, casing, and sills. Clean all metal and wooden shelving.
(8) Clean the outside and inside of all exterior doors, including the threshold. Clean and shine all interior doors.
(9) Sweep and mop all hard floors. Damp mop hard floors using a shine and conditioner in the mop water.
(10) Sweep all exterior storage areas, garages, patios and stoops.
(11) Dust or vacuum walls as needed.
Not all projects require a touch-uop as we do our best to bring the project to a salable finish when we are doing the final.
The touch-up clean is done after completion of the final and before or after the hit list is generated. If it is done prior to the hit it is to affect the overall length of the list. If it is done after the hit it is mostly to clean up after the other subcontractors have done their jobs and to satisfy the new owner by handling them a ready-to-use building/home.
(1) Check each unit, clean, shine, dust and/or vacuum as required to provide a salable unit.
(2) Touch up and reshine, polish all cabinets, vanities and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel sinks using oil polish as approved by the site manager.
Additional trips or recleaning, if required in order to 'sell the unit,' shall be performed as and when required by the site manager.
Do your dustings, clean your toilets and bathrooms, spruce up the kitchen,
vacuum the carpets, empty the bins, wash the floors, sanitise your keyboards & phones